Find everything you need right here. Learn about the features and benefits Finished Elegance provides. View our marketing materials and videos as well as our installation and finishing recommendations.
Features and Benefits
Finished Elegance is the only interior moulding product that is coated* on all four sides with Eastman Cerfis™ technology, making it the most durable product of its kind.
*Coating – All four sides of uniform high solid (100%), no VOC polymer coating
- 3 Easy Steps
- Perfect clean cuts
- No painting required
- Color-matched caulk and fill stick
- Dent, mar and scratch resistant
- Water and moisture resistant
- Resistant to splitting
- Eliminates seasonal shrinkage/swelling
- Increased strength, rigidity and flexibility
- Clean, Finished Elegance White color
- Silky-smooth furniture finish
- Dimensional consistency
- Superior architectural detail
Substrate – MDF
Made in the USA
[easy-media med=”10224,10231,10235,10397,10401,10407,10436, 10427″]
- Use the color matched caulk to fill any seams or gaps.
- For a better finish than caulk, use the color matched wax fill stick to fill nail holes.
- To match paint to Finished Elegance White for any other surfaces, please reference the Color Match Information PDF.
- For painting Finished Elegance, please reference the Painting Information PDF.